About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, a mom, a singer/songwriter, an author, a public speaker, an abolitionist, an encourager & freedom coach, a seminary student, a worship leader, a lover of life and joy, and most importantly, a follower of Jesus Christ.

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Galatians

If you hadn't guess by my last post, I'm reading through Galatians in the Life Recovery Bible, which is a version of the New Living Translation. I'm getting a lot out of it :)

"But oh, my dear children! I feel as if I’m going through labor pains for you again, and they will continue until Christ is fully developed in your lives." chapter 4, verse 19

How often I have felt this way in my life & relationships with other believers - the desire to see people grow into and walk in all God has for them. God calls us to freedom, but living out that freedom is both a daily decision and a process.

No comments:

Post a Comment