About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, a mom, a singer/songwriter, an author, a public speaker, an abolitionist, an encourager & freedom coach, a seminary student, a worship leader, a lover of life and joy, and most importantly, a follower of Jesus Christ.

Friday, March 11, 2011

Freedom Friday: Recap

I'm leaving town for a conference today and needed to focus all my recent energy on my speaking.

But I've written plenty of material in the past Freedom Fridays for you to read and review :)

We just recently wrapped up the "Learning to Walk in Freedom" series. If you click on that link to read the series, make sure you scroll to the very end to start, as the posts are in reverse order.

We have 1 installment of "Keeping It Simple".

We have last week's "Choosing to Trust". That's a good one for Lent :)

And "Make It a Break-out Year". It's not too late!

Hope to see you at the conference, and, if not, next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment